Saturday, September 27, 2008

9.26 DAY 6: BYE BYE INCASE BYE BYE SF


Dear INCASE SF office peeps & Moses,
Thank you for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come back to Tokyo and we'll paint the town red!!!!!


Yuki x Kyle x The Smith's CD


Kyle x me x Jamba Juice with immune something boost
cuz I'm catching a cold!!!
Kyle: KEEP IN TOUCH MAN!


I will miss this amazing conference room where I met Teppei from APPLE JAPAN.


I will also miss the freedom to draw all over the bathroom walls with chalk.


ah..the office where everyone works sooo hard!!!
It's the best atmosphere ever!


I will miss KENTO!!!
Thank you for driving us to the airport!!!
Mai President gets good treatment yeah? heheheh
KENTO,いろいろありがとうね!
愛してる!!!



i passed out on this flight..


but did wake up to eat blue/purple chips hehe


ほよよ〜

No comments: